- Saffron Rice in ArgentinaWatching The Mind of a Chef, Season 2 Episode: Rice, I was inspired by Chef Sean Brocks careful and respectful recount of the history of the heirloom Carolina Gold rice grain grown with such care his friend Ansom Mills in the state of Louisiana. It made me think of how much we argentines use rice in […]
- Saffron Rice in Argentina
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Iraqi forces seize oil city Kirkuk from Kurds in bold advance October 16, 2017BAGHDAD/KIRKUK, Iraq (Reuters) - Iraqi government forces captured the major Kurdish-held oil city of Kirkuk on Monday, responding to a Kurdish referendum on independence with a bold lightning strike that transforms the balance of power in the country.
- North Korea warns states: Don't join any U.S. action and you're safe October 16, 2017UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - North Korea warned countries at the United Nations on Monday in a statement: don't join the United States in military action against the Asian state and you will be safe from retaliation.
- Iraqi forces seize oil city Kirkuk from Kurds in bold advance October 16, 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets